“Assisting leaders to brand their credibility while building trust and rapport with their ideal client.”
Over the past decade, video marketing has become one of the most powerful exposure tools for businesses of any size. Since the advent of television, broadcasting commercials has been the most compelling marketing medium, but at a hefty price. Leaps in digital technology leveraged by social video websites such as YouTube, have made watching video the #1 activity on the web, and savvy marketers have taken notice.
Only recently was reaching your target audience with a professional commercial limited to companies with million-dollar marketing budgets. With the internet and websites like Facebook, Linked In and so many more, you can now introduce you and your business to potential clients in the most compelling and engaging way possible.
The Production Process
The process for create a promotional video first involves us meeting to review your goals, vision and message. Once that is clear you will be provided with our “easy script creation kit” which makes writing a video script very fast yet highly effective, as a result of our years of experience. Then comes filming, we usually will shoot at your location, store or office. If you don’t have a physical location we will aim to capture you in your working environment. We also interview your clients to capture their experience working with you, along with montage footage of you in your element, working with clients, your product in use, or anything else with may be relevant. Finally we take all of the footage and use it to craft a 2 – 3 minute cinematic introduction to who you are and your story so the viewer will like and trust you, and feel inspire to take action and contact you.
Here are the top 5 reasons incorporating Video into your marketing campaign can transform your business.
Video Marketing Delivers Results
“Video is 7x More Effective”
1. According to Google video is 7x more effective than just text and graphics. It engages the viewers then drives them to respond and take action like only a video can. It is an effortless experience for the viewer, making it more attractive than just reading, as well as more direct.
An introductory video can tell your viewer everything they need to know about your business instantly and save them going elsewhere to find their answers.
People Buy YOU
“Video Creates Relationship”
2. If you are in an industry like real estate, insurance, or mortgages, you know that the biggest difference between yourself and your competitor is, YOU. People buy people, and an introduction video sharing who you are, your story and why you do what you do, can be the most powerful sales tool available to you. Business is relationships, and sharing your story as well as client testimonials will establish that relationship from the first second your prospect visits your website.
Video Increases Conversations
“Prospects are 85% More Likely to Buy From You”
3. When visitor first lands on your website, whether from Google results or getting your name from a friend, you typically have about 10 seconds to convince them you are what they are looking for, can solve their problem and they like you. With a well place promotional video, you can stretch that time up to 2 minutes and share with them everything they need to hear to take the next step and contact you. Studies have found that people are 85% more likely to purchase after watching your video.
Google Loves Video
“Being #1 on Google is 53x Easier”
4. If you have ever invested your time or money into getting your website to rank well on search engines, you know how much of an undertaking that can be. It’s not uncommon to see results only after months of continued effort. Fortunately, a video has been found to rank 53x easier. There are a variety of reasons why this would be, but primarily Google puts content first, and well a create video campaign is definitely considered quality content. More so, videos are even said to have a 41% higher click through rate over a static website.
We have had clients whose videos are is on the first page of Google within 2 days, and the #1 result in only a week. Or even become a top result for a keyword with over 1 million competing websites, resulting in thousands of views providing regular lead generation for their business.
Share Your Message
“A Videos is Worth 1.8 MILLION Words”
5. Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research found that the value of watching only one minute of video is the equivalent of reading 1.8 million words. In the information age where one has access to unlimited data with the click of the mouse, communicating your message quickly and succinctly is crucial. Video allows you to share everything that you want your prospects to know about you, including your story and what you can offer them, through an easily digestible medium which can transform your prospect perceptions and get them excited to work with you.
Take advantage of our video training series, “The Top 5 Videos Every Business Needs”, as a gift to get you on your way to reaching more prospects and finding more clients with web video.